We have dedicated this model to those whoare not content!
Those who chooseit have the sensation of sailing on board a boat thatis larger than the homologation is (12.45 m. the overall length – 9.95m. the homologation lenght) that makesit remainin the Italian category “boat” with all the benefits of case.
By day it is a large open boat designed to accommodateupto 24 people, who haveat their disposal two fixed sunbathing (bow and stern) of generoussize, to which is added an additional sectional sundeck, obtainable with the conversion of the table and the addition of a special cushion.
But it is certainly at night that the C-38 changeits configuration. In console for example, which is accessed by a front door, just add a floorin the center of two standard benches with its pillow, and you will get a double bed. All completed by porthole, shower, marine WC and dunnagein Iroko. On the stern sunbathing, by mountinga specialtent, it’s possible to have a bed-cabin for three more people. The whole is complemented by a cooking corner that can be obtained behind the piloting seat, which can be completed with burners and 67 liters fridges.
The console is spacious and ergonomic to handle the entire boat, the engine can be either outboard (2 x 400 horsepower) or sterndrive for a total of 800 hp installable, even if it
takes less “cavalry” to get performances that fully satisfy lovers of speed.
– Length overall: mt. 11,99
– Approval length: mt. 9,95
– Width f.t .: 1101 IVA5)
– Weight with motors: Kg. 3.000
– Tubular diameter: mt. 0.60
– Tubular fabric: Hypalon Pennel Orca 1670 dtex
– Watertight compartments: n. 3
– People capacity: n. 24
– Max motorization: Kw 2 x 294 (hp 2x 400)
– CE approval: cat. B.
– Plancidi bow in fiberglass with 2 stainless steel cleats
– Stern platforms with ladder (f.b.) or large bridge with retractable ladder (e.f.b.)
– Fuel system with stainless steel tanks from It 650 with level indicator
– Fresh water system with 160 liter tank with level indicator
– n. 2 stainless steel cleats aft
– n. 2 adjustable stern tables
– Stainless steel porthole
– Smoked windshield
– Driving console with electrical panel with 14 control functions
– Shines away
– Engine compartment side air intakes (e.f.b.)
– Driver’s seat with sink and internal tap
– Stern and bow sundeck complete with closed cells
– Electric winch with anchor, 50 mt. of chain and remote control
– Iroko cockpit lining and stern platforms
– Electric system with 3 batteries
– Stereo system with 4 speakers
– WC system in console with shower and Iroko floor
– n. 2 side benches and internal console ladder