Coupe and excellence …
It is one of the top models in our range.
It is a boat that for measures remains in the “watercraft” category and therefore exempt from registration.
Being part of the “S” (Sport coupè) series, it is a boat that was created to run on water also thanks to the maximum power that can be installed, ie up to 500 outboard horsepower, in single or double solution.
It is a boat for long transfers in total comfort, whether sitting on the bow cushions, which also act as a solarium when stationed at sea or as a bed in the case of nautical camping. The interior console is designed to become a real separate toilet room and, if necessary, also includes a sink.
Another washbasin is available as standard externally, in the cockpit, behind the leaning post which offers lumbar support when standing. The console is central, complete with windshield, grab handles and footrest.
At the front it offers a seat facing the road and, optionally, it can be equipped with a T-Top with a steel and canvas structure to protect itself from the sun. The floor can optionally be enriched with teak cladding. The sundeck is double, with the aft one extending towards the engines, requiring no loss of the transverse sofa.
Large lockers to store everything, a bow platform for retractable cleats, line slide and electric winch are standard. Also available in black.
Oromarine S9, sailing “without limits”!
– Overall length: 9,99 mt
– Overall width: 3,28 mt
– Empty weight: Kg. 1300
– Tubular diameter: 0.60 m
– Tubular fabric: HYPALON PENNEL ORCA 1670
– Compartments: N ° 6
– People capacity: 20
– Max homologated power: 508hp
– CE approval: CAT B
– Fiberglass bow plank with 2 stainless steel cleats
– Stern platforms with climbing ladder
– Fuel system with 510 lt tanks with level indicator
– Shower system with tank and level indicator
– n. 2 stainless steel cleats aft
– Side portholes
– Driving console with electrical panel with 12 control functions
– Street lighting system
– Driver’s seat with sink and internal tap
– Stern and bow sundeck with closed cells
– Electric winch with anchor and 50 mt. of chain
– Double battery system 100 A