It is the model we have dedicated to those who are not satisfied!
Those who choose it have the feeling of sailing aboard a larger boat than it is for approval (12.45 overall length – 9.95 the homologation length) which makes it remain in the “watercraft” category with all the benefits of the case.
During the day it is a large open inflatable boat designed to accommodate up to 24 people, who have at their disposal two fixed sundecks (bow and stern) of generous size,
to which is added an additional modular sundeck, obtainable by knocking down the aft table and adding a special cushion.
But it is certainly at night that the C-50 changes its configuration. In console for example, which is accessed from a front door, just add a top in the center of two benches
standard with relative pillow and you will get a double bed. All completed by porthole, shower, marine toilet and Iroko floor.
At the stern, on the other hand, by mounting a special awning, the sundeck becomes a sleeping cabin for three more people. All complemented by a kitchenette that can be obtained behind the pilot seat, which can be completed with burners and 67-liter refrigerators. The console is spacious and ergonomic to manage the whole boat, the motorization can be either outboard (2 x 400 horsepower) or sterndrive
for a total of 800 horsepower that can be installed, even if less “cavalry” is enough to obtain performances capable of fully satisfying speed lovers.
– Length overall: mt. 12.45
– Approval length: mt. 9.95
– Width f.t .: mt. 3.75
– Weight with motors: Kg. 3.000
– Tubular diameter: mt. 0.60
– Tubular fabric: Hypalon Pennel Orca 1670 dtex
– Watertight compartments: n. 8
– People capacity: n. 24
– Max motorization: Kw 2 x 294 (hp 2x 400)
– CE approval: cat.B
– Fiberglass bow plank with 2 stainless steel cleats
– Stern platforms with ladder (f.b.) or large bridge with retractable ladder (e.f.b.)
– Fuel system with stainless steel tanks from It 650 with level indicator
– Fresh water system with 160 liter aluminum tank with level indicator
– n. 2 stainless steel cleats aft
– n. 2 adjustable stern tables
– Stainless steel porthole
– Smoked windshield
– Driving console with electrical panel with 14 control functions
– Street lighting system
– Engine compartment side air intakes (e.f.b.)
– Driver’s seat with sink and internal tap
– Stern and bow sundeck complete with closed cells
– Electric winch with anchor, 50 mt. of chain and remote control
– Iroko cockpit lining and stern platforms
– Electric system with 3 batteries
– Stereo system with 4 speakers
– WC system in console with shower and Iroko floor
– n. 2 side benches and internal console ladder