It is the model we have dedicated to those who are not satisfied!
Those who choose it have the sensation of sailing aboard a larger boat than it is for approval (12.45 overall length – 9.95 the homologation length) which makes it remain in the “watercraft” category with all the benefits of the case. .
During the day it is a large open inflatable boat designed to accommodate up to 24 people, who have at their disposal two fixed sundecks (bow and stern) of generous dimensions, to which is added an additional modular sundeck, obtainable by folding down the aft table and the addition of a special cushion.
But it is certainly at night that the S13 twists its configuration.
In the console, for example, which is accessed from a front door, just add a top in the center of two standard benches with relative cushion and you will get a double bed.
All completed by a porthole, shower, marine toilet and Iroko floor.
At the stern, on the other hand, by mounting a special awning, the sundeck becomes a sleeping cabin for three other people.
All complemented by a kitchenette that can be obtained behind the pilot seat, which can be completed with burners and 67-liter refrigerators.
The console is spacious and ergonomic to manage the whole boat, the motorization can be either outboard (2 x 400 horsepower) or sterndrive for a total of 800 horsepower that can be installed, even if less “cavalry” is enough to obtain performance capable of fully satisfying speed lovers.
– Length Overall: 11,99
– Overall width: 3.75
– Empty weight: 2200
– Tubular diameter: 0.60
– Tubular fabric: HYPALON PENNEL ORCA
– Compartments: 8
– People capacity: 26
– Max Homologated Power: 2×400
– CE approval: CAT B
– Fiberglass bow plank with 2 stainless steel cleats
– Stern platforms with ladder (f.b.) or large bridge with retractable ladder (e.f.b.)
– Fuel system with 510 lt tanks with level indicator
– Fresh water system with aluminum tank of lt. 210 with level indicator
– n. 2 steel cleats
– Aft table
– Steel porthole
– Smoked windshield
– Driving console with electrical panel with 12 control functions
– Street lighting system
– Engine compartment side air intakes
– Driver’s seat with sink and internal tap
– Stern and bow sundeck with closed cells
– Aft and bow dinette
– Electric winch with anchor and 50 mt. of steel chain and remote control
– Teak cockpit and stern platforms
– Double battery system 100 A
– Stereo system with double control (external and internal) and 4 speakers of 150 W
– WC system in console with shower and iroko floor
– n. 2 side benches and internal console ladder